Month: May 2019

Millie

Staffie swallows fish hook

Posted on

A Winsford vet has urged dog owners to be vigilant after a Staffordshire Bull Terrier had a lucky escape after it swallowed a fish hook. The warning was issued by Head Vet Fiona Hughes of Winsford Veterinary Surgery after much-loved pooch Millie gobbled up the…

Puppy’s persistent cough caused by huge wheatsheaf stuck in his lung

Posted on

Caring vets came to the rescue of a puppy after they discovered that a persistent cough was caused by a huge piece of wheatsheaf that got trapped inside his lung. The veterinary team at Oakwood Referrals in Hartford were stunned when they got to the…

© 2020 Wikipet. All rights reserved.
Website by Kanuka Digital.