Month: February 2019

Cat badly burnt by laundry cleaner

Posted on

VETS have saved the life of a young cat who was left badly burned after it ended up getting covered in laundry disinfectant. Hamish was found foaming at the mouth by his owners Pete and Caroline Valentine, who assumed that his playmate, Mittens must have…

Small dog swallows massive sock

Posted on

A laundry-loving dog gave herself a shock when she ended up swallowing a sock. But luckily vets were able to retrieve the size 12 item, which was longer than 22-month-old Shih Tzu Maggie-May. The pesky pooch was taken to Beech House Veterinary Centre in Warrington,…

Dog with broken legs becomes a flyball star

Posted on

A dog who broke his leg while chasing a car has gone on to have a successful career in the canine sport of flyball. Bryn the Border Collie has come on leaps and bounds since the accident when he was a pup. But thanks to…

© 2019 Wikipet. All rights reserved.
Website by iWeb.