There are many toxic hazards around your home and garden including medicines, cleaning products, pesticides and plants. Puppies can be exposed to these toxins in a number of different ways including ingestion, contact with the skin or eyes and inhalation.
If you think your puppy has been poisoned, you will need to get veterinary attention straight away. It will help your vet if you can provide the following details:
What product you think your puppy has been exposed to (including brand names and a list of ingredients if possible- or take in the product or packaging if it is safe to do so).
How much they have been exposed to.
When it happened.
If you have seen any changes in your puppy since the incident occurred.